Tuition and Fee Schedule
July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021
Hourly Tutoring Fee
$40/hour once per week
$35/hour twice (or more) per week
ACES Homeschool Groups Tuition (September-May)
- $1350/yearly or billed $150/month per student Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday groups (full day).
- $900/yearly or billed $100/month per student Monday group (half day).Payments are due by the 15th of each month.
- Yearly Registration/Supply Fee--$150 per student(Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Groups) and $200 (Thursday Group). Classes begin on September 8th 2020. Registration Fee must be paid by the first day of classes.
- Late Pick-up Fee--$25/hr for any part or whole of each hour until pick-up. True emergencies will be the ONLY exception to this fee. More than two "true emergencies" will jeopardize student enrollment in the program.
- Late Payment Fee/Returned Check Fee--$25 which will be charged to your account.
All general, necessary materials, including binders, paper, pencils, art, copies, music and dance fees, etc...will be provided by ACES. Documentary and Book Club selections will be available at the library or through Netflix, Amazon Prime or YouTube. Novels for the Thursday Group will be provided. Books will become property of the student.
Families enrolled in one of the ACES Homeschool Groups will automatically be added to our members-only communication app for private events, information and support.
Students will be responsible for bringing their own snack/lunch.
Field trip admissions are not included in tuition and will be due at the time of the trip.
Consulting (Homeschool Consultation)
We also offer a one hour Homeschool Consultation to help you select curriculum, create a schedule, connect to local homeschool resources and programs and much more! Visit our registration page to schedule your consultation today!
Consulting (IEP Assistance/Advocacy)
Advocacy services can be an added expense for families, who are already overwhelmed with a child who is struggling. Please look at the resources available on our website first before deciding to retain our services. If you decide to retain our services, consulting fees are available upon request.
Each family will receive a tuition statement for the full tuition owed for the upcoming school year. Payment for tuition may be made either in full, per semester or per month. Payment may be made online by following the link in the tuition statement invoice. Payments may also be made by check in person to ACES.
- Registration is considered a contract with ACES, LLC to exchange tuition for educational services for a period of one academic year (homeschool groups) or one semester (a la carte classes). Families who choose to leave the program prior to the end of the contracted period, will be responsible for the remainder of the unpaid yearly tuition. This is done to protect our program, families and teachers. While withdrawals may be inevitable, we must continue to pay our teachers in order to offer the high quality experience that families expect. Withdrawals can lead to class cancellations, which affects families who rely on classes to fulfill their curriculum needs for the academic year.
- A. No refunds will be issued once payment has been received. This policy is in place to protect the teachers, programs and the integrity of ACES Education as a whole.B. If ACES, LLC determines that we are unable to meet the unique needs of a student, the contract between the family and ACES, LLC will be dissolved.C. If a class is cancelled due to a teacher illness, a make-up class will be scheduled.
D. Each half/full day program has one built-in “emergency” day to be used in the case of inclement weather or other unplanned emergency. This initial “emergency” day will not be made up. Additional canceled days beyond the initial “emergency” day will be added to the end of the current calendar year.
- Tutoring sessions that are canceled with less than 12 hours notice will be billed for the scheduled hour.