- Self-check Symptom Reminder sent in Klassly
- Masks required by everyone (regardless of vaccination status) when indoors
- Contactless drop-off (staff/students only in classroom)
- Individual supplies in covered bins
- Continued increased cleaning and sanitation
- Daily schedule expanded outdoor time (walks, parks, snack, etc…)
- Symptoms develop at class: Students will be separated with staff (PPE),
- Parent will be notified to pick-up student (this is the same as in past years).
- Follow-up with a health care provider for further recommendations
- Positive Covid cases follow CDC/IDPH quarantine guidelines
- Situation is fluid. Guidelines are constantly being re-evaluated.
- We will continue to follow state and local guidelines.